Luca Gianni Mannoia
Saturday, March 13, 2010, 3:29PM
6 lbs 7 oz, 20 inches
Hello world! I'm here! I couldn't wait to join my sister in on all the fun out here, so I came early! Mommy knew I would come early, though. She's so smart! :) I heard she even won a bet with Daddy about when I would arrive.
Labor started at around 7 in the morning, so Mommy & Daddy went to the hospital that morning, getting here around 11am. When they arrived, they were told that Mommy was already 4cm dilated. By 2pm, she was 7cm, and by 3pm she was 9.5cm. I arrived shortly after that.
I heard my sister took her sweet time when she was born 18 months ago! Mommy and Daddy said that the benefit of a quick birth like this is not having a swollen face and a squished head (like my sister did)! I hear my poor sister was a cone head when she finally came out!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment